Getting ready to pour a concrete generator pad. We mix all the concrete on site.
- Getting ready to pour a concrete generator pad. We mix all the concrete on site.
- After the concrete has cured we install the generator and bolt it to the concrete pad.
- Before, The disconnect was mounted on top of the pole on the left so we decided to remove the pole and meter and upgrade the service along with the installation of the generator.
- After, the pole that was on the left had been removed, the pole on the right was replaced along with the transformer. We built a pedestal where we added a new Meter, disconnect and transfer switch. Notice we buried the service cable underground from the pole to the meter.
- Here is a generator that the customer wanted installed away from the house.
- We had to dig a trench under the sidewalk to the back of the house to hook up our gas line.
- After we hooked up the gas line we back filled the trench.
- Gas line buried and grass put back. We take pride in keeping the area just the way it was before we started.
- Here is one we installed in a flower bed
- A Protector series liquid cooled model installed at a local business.
Anyone looking to put a generator to your house. So professional and easy to deal with. I am so pleased I chose them to do it. Got it cheaper than others and they even help you get good financing. Very happy to sing their praise. And, I am not that easy to please. Gary / Roselawn